CHILD ABUSE IN IRANIAN LAW AND INTERNATIONAL INSTRUMENTS
Keywords:Child, Harassment, International Documents
Abuse is one of the most important challenges that human societies are currently grappling with and has attracted the attention of many lawyers, psychologists and pathologists, and various theories have been proposed to address its side effects. This has been achieved to some extent in international instruments with the ratification of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in 1989, but it has not been able to protect children against child abuse as it should be, and in domestic instruments is. In the present article, by stating the rights of children and their violation.
- Tohidi, Ahmad Reza, 2003, Analysis of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in the light of the universality of human rights, Nedaye Sadegh, 8th year, No. 31
- Shamsi, Mohammad Ibrahim, 2006, Family Law in Ethics and Law, Qom, Young Behavior Publications.
- Seidi, Sirus, 2014, Child Psychology, Tehran, Dehkhoda Bookstore.
- Philosophical, Mohammad Taghi, 2008, Children in terms of inheritance and education, Tehran, Islamic Culture Publishing Office.
- Qarachour, Meysam, 2005, A Study of Children's Rights in International Documents, Adalgostar Magazine, Volume 4, Number 4.
- ghomash chi. Farshad, 2008, Child Abuse and Its Consequences on the Process of Psychological and Social Development of Abused Children, Tehran, Social Deputy of the Police Force.
- Nikzad, Mahmoud et al., 2006, Applied Principles of Educational Theories, Tehran, Pashtun Publishing.
- Belsky T. 2000 Etiology of child maltreatment American Psychological association Inc.
- Brooker, S. Cawson, P.kelly.G, and wattan, 2001, The prevalence of child abuse and neglect. International Journal of market research
- Pavelianan, D.J. 2001, Child Physical Abuse, university of pennsylvania, school of Medicine
- World Health Organization. 2002 Protocol for study of International Physical abuse of children Geneva.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 International Education and Research Journal (IERJ)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.