Do you want to Publish your Thesis as an Online Book?
IERJ offers thesis publication services to give authors a global platform to showcase their valuable work. Whether it is a master's thesis or a doctoral dissertation, these are grey literature that is not widely accessible. But, with the help of IERJ, the research and findings of theses will have a worldwide visibility and can greatly contribute to their respective fields of creativity.
If you're about to finish your Ph.D. thesis and want to give it a shape of an online book, then opt for our thesis publication services and get your work recognized by one and all.
M/s. The Author’s Journals publication is open access and your thesis will be available to anyone in the world to download/read for free directly from the website. Your thesis will be accessible from Google Scholar and etc. Our publications are online and therefore there are not any limitations on the number or size of the pages. Authors are invited to submit their original, dissertations and thesis for consideration for publication in IERJ proceedings. Dissertations and thesis in the field of Education, Management, Science, Technology, and related many more disciplines at the following levels are welcome for submission:
- PhD/DPhil or DSc(ScD)/DLitt General Information
- Submitted dissertations or thesis to The Author’s Journals must already have been approved by a research committee or by the affiliated department.
- Authors must submit their final dissertations or thesis. All submission must be accompanied by the Thesis Submission Form.
- Submission is open throughout the year. Authors can submit their dissertations or theses at any time convenient to them for possible publication in IERJ proceedings.
- Submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: “Dissertation/Thesis Submission”
- Acceptance notification period will vary based on the complexity of area and level of study (normally 1-4 weeks).
- There will be a publication charge for an accepted dissertation or thesis.
- Authors have full right to decide either to publish Full-Text or Summaries/Abstracts only of their respective dissertation or thesis.
- All published dissertations and thesis will be indexed in IERJ regular indexing sites and publication will be online only. Moreover, it will be visible on Google Scholar and Google Search.
- Once published, a dissertation and thesis can be cited or referenced and will receive the same Journal's impact factor and prestige as all other publications of the journal.
- Authors will retain the complete copyright of their respective dissertations and thesis.
How to publish?
Send your original work in Doc or Docx formats only.
Send us the duly signed Copy Right Agreement Form
If your work has been published elsewhere, you have to send Permission/ Consent or Request letter to us for re-printing / publication.
All information and contact details of corresponding authors will be included in our press release service. If English is not the first language of authors, they are advised to have their article edited by a native English speaker before submission. A submission that does not comply with our requirements will be rejected.
Submissions must be supported by an ethical statement on behalf of all authors. This should be included in the submission covering letter with the corresponding author taking responsibility for having consulted with all the authors. It is the author's responsibility to obtain these in writing and provide copies to IERJ.
For More Details Call or Write to us on below mention Helpline Number:
Phone / WhatsApp: +91-7622004375