International Education and Research Journal (IERJ) accepts research works from scholars, academicians, professors, doctorates, lecturers, and corporate in their respective expertise of studies. IERJ is Peer-Reviewed Journal which is Equivalent to UGC Approved Journals
It is providing free online access to high-quality research and helping leading academics to make their work visible and accessible to diverse new audiences around the world. As well it is an online, double reviewed, multi-disciplinary refereed research journal which is published every 15th day of the month. It is a platform for students, researchers, academicians to share knowledge in the form of high quality research work in all subjects viz, Accounting, Advertising, Agriculture, Applied Physics, Applied Science, Architecture, Arts, Astronomy, Biology, Bio-Medical, Biotechnology, Botany, Business Management, Criminology, Chemistry, Commerce, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Corporate Governance, Earth Science, E-commerce, Economics, Education,Engineering, Environmental Science, Finance, Food Science, Fisheries, Fuels Science, Geography, Health Science, Human science, History, Human Resources Management,Humanities, Information Technology, International Business, Journalism, Law, Language, Library Science, Life Science, Literature, Logistics, Management, Microbiology, Marine Science, Marketing, Mathematics, Media Studies, Medical Science, Music, Nanotechnology, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Science, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Science, Social Science, Sports Science, Sociology, Space Science, Statistics, Urban Studies, Veterinary Science, Zoology, etc.
IERJ has a wide network of very good academicians and researchers. Its review process is very strict and the papers not fulfilling the criteria are outright rejected. Referees are constantly working hard to maintain the standards of Journal.
Globally a large number of journals are present but we are keeping our promise to strictly adhere to the norms framed and so are vigilant in this process.
Call For Paper - Volume 6, Issue - 07, July - 2020
|| July, 2020 ( In Process )
||Upload Your Manuscript
|Last Date for Submission*
||29th July, 2020
|Last Date for Fees Submission*
||30th July, 2020
The authors need to submit the articles only in simple MS Word file as well you must need to follow our Author Guidelines. Do not pay the Processing Fees unless you receive an Acceptance Email.
* Last Date for Payment and Submission can be changed anytime by the decision of Editor-In-Chief. Journal isn't bound for any change in dates. Publication of manuscript and Issue selection is decision of Editor-In-Chief.
WHY PUBLISH WITH IERJ?
- IERJ Peer-Reviewed Journal which is Equivalent to UGC Approved Journal
- IERJ is an open access journal, which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the IERJ website.
- The corresponding author will received A Hard Copy of the Journal and Certificates on behalf of all the Authors, which is included in Publication Fees for Print Publication.
- A lot of our journals receive a large number of papers, but unlike many traditional printed journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. Our journals are all published online and therefore we have no physical restrictions on the number or size of the papers that we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. We have one of the fastest turnaround times of any publisher in the world. Generally peer review is complete within 2-3 weeks and the editor's decision within 24 hours of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 4 weeks for a final decision.
- The advantages of being an open access, online only publisher are numerous, but in essence allow us a greater flexibility and responsiveness to authors and readers that older journals cannot match. We often receive feedback from authors amazed at how prompt, professional yet friendly all their communication was with us, throughout the publishing process.
- We respond within 24 hours for any query or submission at IERJ.
"Do research. Feed your talent. Research not only wins the war on cliché, it's the key to victory over fear and it's cousin, depression"
says Robert McKee, a famous creative writing instructor